Tuesday, March 11, 2014


I was so exhausted last night I couldn't even stay up to blog. It was my normal meal prep Sunday but I tried a few new things.

Before the meal prep madness began I enjoyed this yumminess
NUTELLA FRO YO! 
Then It was on to my 10 mile bike ride.

obligatory post work out selfie 



I ate some of these gems last week and they were so good! texture was somewhat like crispy rice cake. They are potato based so not too good on carbs but they are loaded with protein and were a welcome change from bars and shakes. A co-worker found them at GNC and I will be going to buy more. 


 I have been eating a lot of fresh berries for snacks. I decided to add pineapple to the mix. I LOVE fresh pineapple especially the juice! I bought the pineapple cutter and it saves a lot of time.



I threw out the chicken and fish this week and sauteed some shrimp to go with my quinoa and asparagus. I just put a little EVOO in a pan and some Tony Chachere's to season. Tony's around Louisiana is a staple. I put it in everything and my husband seasons all of his food with it. 
I loved my last batch of protein bars so I tried out the cake batter recipe. They are so yummy! 


2 cups oat flour
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
3 tbsp PB
1/4 cup almond milk
a tiny squirt of agave nectar

Mix it all up and then press it into a wax paper lined brownie pan. Put in fridge over night. 


I also made some more of my simple PB cookies this time I added dark chocolate chips. (See the catching up blog for recipe.)




No comments:

Post a Comment