Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Cheat Day is the Best Day!


Oh what a cheat day it was! 

We had a great time at the "Wearing of the Green" parade in Baton Rouge to start the day off! 






After the parade we had an amazing lunch at Kona Grill, I had a Pepperoni Flat bread.....Pizza is a cheat day staple. My husband had a giant stuffed burger. Which of course I ate some! 

After lunch our cheat day adventure led us to the most delicious famous bakery in Baton Rouge, Ambrosia. They are famous for this incredible Strawberry cake with delicious whipped icing. I am partial to their petit fours and cake balls. We ordered a hodge podge of items and enjoyed them all! 





The glorious cheat day then headed out to a FABULOUS party put on by Robinson Brother's Ford. Our good friends work there and they invited us. So where's the cheat day part of the party? Oh that would be in the cranberry and vodkas and the amaretto drinks I consumed! 


We were for sure "ON TOP OF THE WORLD!"




It has been several weeks since I have had a cheat day like this. It was worth every second! I am a big believer of living your life to the fullest and not missing out on good times because of the foods that are not so good for you. 
                  ~Swimbikerunfuel

No comments:

Post a Comment