Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Banana Island




So After several hours of research on the mono fruit diet I decided that it was right for me. The idea behind mono fruit is to eat 1 type of fruit for several days. Bananas, grapes, persimmons, and melons are the most frequently chosen fruits. I chose bananas because I love bananas. Well, I loved them. It has been 2 days and I have felt terrible all day today. The first day was not bad. I consumed 15 total bananas. It is recommended that you eat anywhere from 25-30, but there was no way that was happening. 

I started out with the goal of detoxing my body and proving to myself that I could eat only bananas for 3 days and be okay with it. Well today, half way through my 3 days and I am already wanting to quit. I am trying super hard to push through but the fat girl in me wants to throw in the towel SO bad! 

I am trying not to go bananas.............. {pun intended}




                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ~Swimbikerunfuel

No comments:

Post a Comment